1) Under this limited warranty, your watch’s parts and workmanship are guaranteed under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you become aware of a defect in parts or workmanship during this time, THE HOUND will, at its sole discretion, provide for repair or replacement of your watch in accordance with the terms herein. If your watch’s model or any part original to your watch’s model is not available, a substitute of equal value may be provided for purposes of repair or replacement.
2) To obtain repair or replacement of your watch under this limited warranty, please contact our Customer Service Department, who will provide additional instructions. Please contact us by completing the contact form on our website.
3) Your watch should have come with a warranty card at the time of purchase. To obtain a repair or replacement under this warranty, you must ensure that the retailer or online store where the watch was purchased has indicated the location and date of purchase on the warranty card. You must also include the card with your watch when you mail the watch for repair or replacement.
4) If you mail your watch for repair or replacement, you must ensure it is packaged carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Do not include any special watchband or any other item of personal value in the shipment, as we cannot guarantee its return.
5) Although you will not be charged for repair or replacement under this limited warranty, you may be required to cover the costs of packaging and mailing your watch to THE HOUND, as well as the costs of return shipping and handling. If it is determined that the limited warranty is void or does not apply, you may be charged for part or all of any repair or replacement. If the battery in your watch is depleted at the time of repair or replacement, you may be charged for a replacement battery.
6) This limited warranty does not cover the following:
7) Damage resulting from repair, service or alteration by anyone other than an authorised THE HOUND retailer or service provider is not covered under this limited warranty, and shall void the limited warranty.
8) All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are limited to 12 months from the date of purchase. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some States limit the length of an implied warranty, so the implied warranties that apply to your watch may last less than 12 months.*
9) This limited warranty is in lieu of any other express warranties, obligations, or liabilities.
10) THE HOUND is not liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.*
11) This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.*
12) This limited warranty is only valid if you have bought your article from our official webpage www.thehound.co or from an authorised THE HOUND reseller. A list of our authorised resellers is found in our store locator at www.thehound.co .
* US only
My collars are designed and sized specifically with comfort in mind.
It was of paramount importance to me to ensure that my collar is available in a suitable size that will complement the proportions of your best friend, may they be big or small. As a result, I offer the widest range of collar sizes on the market.
I have developed a sizing system that makes it clear exactly which size is correct for your dog. Your dog's neck size will never border between two sizes and my collar size calculator will tell you exactly what size collar to order for your dog, so you won't ever be left guessing which to choose.
1. Place a measuring tape comfortably around your dog’s neck as shown in (A).
Note: use the base of your dog's jaw as the marker for the correct place to take your measurement. This will ensure the collar you order is not too large.
2. Record the measurement in cm.
3. Enter your dog's neck measurement below and the collar size calculator will determine the correct collar size for your dog.
NOTE: you must enter the actual measurement in cm of the base of your dog’s neck, there is no need to place two fingers between the tape and neck when taking the measurement, the correct extra space to ensure a comfortable fit has already been accounted for in the sizing. For fluffier breeds, be sure to measure slightly under the coat, I want to make sure its a snug fit so your dog does not slip out of the collar.